Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate role is designed for well-organized and self-motivated individuals that will provide operational and administrative support to the firm’s Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers. Some of the responsibilities for this position will include working directly with the Advisory Team in order to facilitate the opening of new accounts, account transfers, money movements, speaking directly with clients, etc. May occasionally include client-facing moments, data entry, and data management instances. Training and mentorship will help you build upon your skills with advancement opportunities available.
- College degree preferred (not required)
- Two (2) years or more of client or administrative support experience
- General knowledge and understanding of private client/personal financial services industry preferred. (Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade and/or Fidelity)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Attention to detail critical
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team structure
- Understanding of client account paperwork such as new accounts, transfers, cashiering, etc.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and ability to learn other planning and organizational software
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in dealing with client matters
- Prepare and process all internal and external client paperwork and forms.
- Be able to communicate and follow up on the status of forms at any time
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve issues with paperwork processing.
- Data entry/management, scanning, and maintaining physical and electronic client files.
- Supporting the team with operational and technology‐related tasks; collaborate on projects that help refine business processes.
- Manage spillover incoming calls
- Working within CRM to note and execute tasks
- Some office administrative duties